The Digital platform
The Made in Group is a network of regional communities that champions British
Our digital platform provides the tools to establish and nurture your reputation in the manufacturing industry. The platform includes a personalised microsite and a 'Share of Voice' strategy that allows you to create, edit and share news articles with our 30,000 followers.
Here's what we will help deliver:
- Personalised online microsite
- Network with 450+ manufacturing firms
- Attend up to 30+ events
- Opportunity to promote the firm and its news and activity in our Weekly broadcast tool to every manufacturer in your area
- Free jobs board to promote roles and vacancies perm & temp
- Access and Promote your business on an Industry leading tech platform bringing in 500,000 unique visitors a year.
- Share knowledge and best practices on better ways to do things led by business owners in your sector
- Access and be part of the largest Social Network of any UK trade association with 31,000 followers; the biggest in our industry.
- Give your firm a voice in your community and society on matters important to manufacturing.
- A clear and coherent strategy to Back Britain's manufacturing capability
MADE FUTURES + MADE EQUAL
Our employer branding will help you promote your company to a broader community of people, which will help future-proof your skills base.
Made Futures was launched in response to the pandemic and has been an active partner of the Walsall Football Foundation for over three years. We offer our employer recognition branding to you at no cost.
Made Equal is the other employer branding access you can use to promote your business as an equal opportunities employer.
Both of these brands together give manufacturers an edge in the recruitment market.READ MORE
The Made in Group was originally an editorial campaign dating back to 2008; it became a dedicated membership group in 2011.
Today the Made in Group is a hybrid platform that connects people virtually and in-person events and online publishing tools to help promote the manufacturing sector and our members.
Our goal is to unite British industry by expanding into new regions and connecting more people so that British industry can provide the nation with stability, security and prosperity.JOIN NOW
Made U - short for Made University - is your home for best practice talks from the manufacturing community and expert masterclasses to help you expertly network, market and sell your brand. Whether you've been creating on Made for years, or are just getting started, we've got you covered.
Members get instant access to a library of best practice talks from our members and masterclasses on winning with digital.VIEW MADE-U